Browse, search, watch, download and convert videos from YouTube, Yahoo Video, Google Video and more Websites.
Home - Convert Google Videos
You can use Tube Explorer as a Google video converter. You can turn your downloaded FLV movies into 3GP, MP4, MP3, WMV, AVI, VCD or DVD formats for play on iPod, iPod Touch, iPhone, PSP, Mobile Phone, Smart Phone and many other devices.
• 1. Select main menu->File->Options.
• 2. Select "Convert" in Tube Explorer Options window.
• 3. Check "Auto convert after download".
• 4. Select target formats that you want convert to.
• 5. Change video and audio settings by your requirements.
• 6. Press OK button. Now when you download videos from Tube Explorer, Tube Explorer will auto save it as target format that you selected.
• 1. Switch to "Downloaded Videos" window, select videos
that you want to convert.
• 2. Click "Convert" button in toolbar. (If you have videos in downloading, this button will be not clickable.)
• 3. Click "Move Up" and "Move Down" button to change videos order.
• 4. Click "Trim" button or double click a video item to trim video.
• 5. Check "Join videos into one" to let Tube Explorer join multiple video clips into one big file.
• 6. Select target video format that you want to convert to.
• 7. Change video and audio settings by your requirements.
• 8. Press "Start Convert" button to start convert process.
Notice: Google is trademark of Google Inc.